1. Place notes in your lover's lunch telling him/her how much you love him/her.
2. Page you sweetheart with an I Love You page.
3. Give her/him a soft kiss.
4. Make everyday things special.
5. Give your love a little note or sending him/her an e-mail with a poem in
6. Listen to her/him every word.
7. Making a list of everything you love about them. No matter how
8. Spend quality time with the one you love.
9. Have flowers delivered with a note attached saying simply, "I love
10. Give unexpected hugs and kisses in unexpected places.
11. Cook them their favorite meal.
12. Hold each other when you fall asleep.
13. Just be together.
14. Give your love a long hard kiss on the lips, followed by a gift.
15. Sending romantic postcards on a daily basis.
16. Get off work early and surprise your sweetheart with a dozen roses
and dinner, just because.
17. Spend all week thinking of something special for the weekend and
then... do it!
18. Give him/her a loving smile from across the room.
19. Draw or obtain a new romantic picture of two lovers in each others
grasp and give it to your love as a reminder of your passion.
20. If you live quite a distance from your love, surprise them with a
21. When she/he is asleep in the morning, cover her/him with rose petals and
wake her/him up to an I love you breakfast in bed.
22. Secretly write S-H-M-I-L-Y anywhere your lover will find it. SHMILY=
See How Much I Love You.
23. Have a romantic weekend.
24. For a week, smothering your spouse with all the small intimate
things they like.
25. Do a simple act of kindness, such as a backrub when he/she feels sick,
to brighten his/her day.